Thomas And Friends Steering Wheel Sound Book: Let's Go, Thomas
- Children press the button and turn the steering wheel to hear sounds and music.
- Toy steering wheel and 11-button audio module attached to book.
- Powered by 3 AG-13 button cell batteries (included).
- Recommended for children ages 18 months and older.
- Book adapted from the popular children's TV show "Thomas and Friends. "
- Number of Pages: 14
- English (Unknown)
- English (Published)
The Thomas and Friends Steering Wheel Sound Book: Let's Go, Thomas puts children in a taxi as Thomas takes Sir Topham Hatt and some visitors on a tour from the Island of Sodor. Kids press the sound buttons to hear 12 Island of Sodor sounds, including Thomas s train whistle, the chugging engine, screeching brakes, railroad crossing bells, and tunes related with different characters. Every single two-page spread in the book shows Thomas s journey on the left-hand page, while the right-hand page shows what a child sees by way of Thomas s window. The Thomas and Friends Steering Wheel Sound Book: Let's Go, Thomas comes with 3 replaceable long-life button cell batteries and conforms to the safety requirements of ASTM F963-08. The interactive book, designed for youngsters ages 18 months and older, features a toy steering wheel that rises and locks into place, and 12 sound buttons.
Thomas and Friends Children's Books - Copyright (C) 2019